Send your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
We are recruiting a Chief Accountant.
Attached to general management, your main mission is to carry out all accounting tasks and provide the necessary support to his hierarchy. In this context, your main responsibilities are:
- Prepare the accounting data necessary for the establishment of the financial statements; Supervise the statements of bank reconciliations;
- Follow up on the fixed assets register;
- Prepare the main analyzes of the accounts;
- Prepare and ensure the follow-up of tax declarations intended for social organizations; Study, evaluate and quantify the tender documents;
- Check the compliance of contracts with the offer and the commitments of the company; Participate in establishing the forecasts of the various financial expenses within the framework of the project;
- Follow up on the invoicing of payments and the overall financial realization of the project; Respect and ensure compliance with safety and environmental rules;
- Supervise the accounting team.
We are looking for a trilingual Administrative Assistant. Your missions are as follows:
- Provide day-to-day secretarial services: reports, management of supplies, reception of visitors, etc
- Management of the work schedule (appointments, meetings, reservations)
- Mail and email management
- Ensures the preparation of internal / external events
- Calendar management
- Implementation and monitoring of various tables in Excel
- Coordinate, prepare and format presentations and documents (powerpoint presentations etc.)
- Management of expense reports
- Management of orders and stock of supplies Desired profile:
- Trilingual person (French, English, Arabic)
- 3 years minimum of experience as a secretary or assistant
- Very flexible person
- Software knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- With a higher education in Finance / Accounting, you have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar function.
- You are bilingual: French, English;
- Rigor, analytical mind and attention to detail will be your assets to succeed in your mission.
Head of Admissions:The mission of the Head of Admissions is to:
- Implement the Admissions action plan.
- Achieve quantitative and qualitative objectives through a commercial approach on the one hand and on the other hand an ethical support approach for prospects and their parents.
- Prepare the planning of promotional events in Morocco
- Receive and advise prospects (phone calls, on-site visits, web forms, etc.);
- Participate in various forums (Casablanca and regional), information sessions and open days for the promotion of the school;
- Take charge of the candidates during the admission tests;
- Manage registration appointments;
- Establish a weekly quantitative and qualitative summary;
- Respect the predefined follow-up plan;
- Reporting ... Profile sought for the position: ADMISSION MANAGER
- Bac + 4 or Bac + 5 training (commercial action - marketing - sales - or business school) Professional experience :
- Experience of at least 5 years as an admissions officer, project manager, sales manager in the education sector or any other similar sector with a large commercial scope. Key skills :
- Knowledge of the field iof private education
- Mastery of sales and commercial negotiation techniques. Know-how :
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Taste for contact
- Great adaptability
- Sense of organization
- Resistance to pressure and stress
- Enthusiasm and dynamism
- Perseverance and patience
- Honesty and empathy.
Implementation of the Admissions action plan: