At BISC we prepare students for life, helping them to develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. Cambridge programmes are designed to stretch, challenge and inspire students of all abilities. Our qualifications are recognised by universities and employees around the world. BISC’s Cambridge International programme opens doors to the world’s top universities, Ivy League, Russell Group and others in the US, UK, Australasia, Canada and elsewhere.
With the Cambridge learning pathway your child is joining a global community of learners of more than 10,000 schools in 160 countries : an excellent preparation for success in our fast-changing modern world.
- The quality of teaching and the curriculum
- The wellbeing and health and safety of students
- The quality and sustainability of the infrastructure
- The use of resources to support learning
The Council of British International Schools (COBIS) represents and quality assures over 275 British international schools in more than 75 countries worldwide. Being a COBIS school means that BISC operates within specific guidelines of ethical practice and good governance, which reflect the high standards and ethos expected of a first-class British-style educational system.
This quality kite mark will support the school’s commitment to academic excellence by providing educational resources, products and services for the benefit of the whole school community and practically it means:
- Quality assurance in member schools
- The highest expertise of pedagogical teams, continuing professional development via best practicesanalysis, professional networking, conferences and seminars
- Disclosure and Barring Service checks to promote child protection and safe recruitment and employment practices
- Opportunities for students to participate in a wide range of competitions, awards and activities across the COBIS network
- Your children will be very well guided thanks to a network of support through key contacts, consultancies and information
PDF version: BISC-rapport-cobis-website.pdf