At BISC we prepare students for life, helping them to develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. Cambridge programmes are designed to stretch, challenge and inspire students of all abilities. Our qualifications are recognised by universities and employees around the world. BISC’s Cambridge International programme opens doors to the world’s top universities, Ivy League, Russell Group and others in the US, UK, Australasia, Canada and elsewhere.
With the Cambridge learning pathway your child is joining a global community of learners of more than 10,000 schools in 160 countries : an excellent preparation for success in our fast-changing modern world.
The Council of British International Schools (COBIS) represents and quality assures over 275 British international schools in more than 75 countries worldwide. Being a COBIS school means that BISC operates within specific guidelines of ethical practice and good governance, which reflect the high standards and ethos expected of a first-class British-style educational system.This quality kite-mark supports the school’s commitment to academic excellence with:
- A quality assurance framework and regular external inspections
- Extensive opportunities for continuing professional development, professional networking, conferences and seminars
- A Disclosure and Barring Service checks to ensure that all our staff are suitable to be employed at BISC
- Opportunities for students to participate in a wide range of competitions, awards and activities across the COBIS network
- A network of support through key contacts, consultancies and information
PDF version: BISC-rapport-cobis-website.pdf